Thursday, June 28, 2018

My Story

 He aroha whakatō He aroha puta mai.
            If kindness is sown then kindness you shall receive
        It was a long time ago in 2008.It was night and my mum called feel me kicking her poku.She starts to cry and then my dad comes in the room and yells “what's wrong” and my mum screams “the baby is coming” so my dad tells my mum to get in the car and so they can get ready to go to the hastings hospital.My dad said it looked like she was about to die but in a really painful way.They went to the hospital and they were rushing for a doctor and then about an 1 hour later i came out and then my name was Kingston

 I live in a family 9 including me.5 brothers which one of them are a baby and also 2 sisters also my mum and my step dad and my real dad that lives all the way in Napier.I go to my dads every second weekend.I have a lot of people in my family and every celebration there is someone planning a mean as hangi or any type of feed.

The most important thing in my life is my family and the Ratana.
Ratana is a type of church that is really big to my family and also stan walker is a part of it so that must mean he is somewhere that makes him a part of my family and other ratana.In the song thank you from stan walker you will see when his koro dead and there will be a ratana star that looks a little bit like this.

My goals in room 18/19 in the future are to think about where i should sit and work on my task most.I shouldn’t be talking and having a little play with my mates I should just be good and be an SDL like most of the kids in my class
   

No comments:

Post a Comment