Tuesday, March 13, 2018

The Forest :(

As i titiro at the soaring tree I saw luminus light in a distance gleaning in my eyes.
I gazed at the tiring hīkoi path covered with the groose viscous grass
in the sloppy dirt blasting through my hands with disgust.Although the
mysterious forest was murky but had light shining above the rimu tūrepo
Maybe a creature was waiting and getting ready to pounce at me.


When I was trampling through the murky forest ,you
will see nothing but yourself being calm and peacful.you will find yourself
dead in the middle of the forest not even going to be found.I will starve
to death unless I hunt for food. I will die with fair in my body well my
tummy rumbles with lots of angry hot sounds “give me food before you will
pass your life on to the sky.”


As I hīkoi through the bush, I find a lone whare with fear and darkness
in rooms with cobwebs. “This is a little bit to terrifying”I started to
cry.Wait there was something over there,I started to walk “Yeah”I yelled.
I finally escaped.

No comments:

Post a Comment